I originally began this newsletter 2-3 weeks ago when the channeled information came through, but I got distracted and did not pull the information together to send out when I had intended. Everything happens for a reason. As I was pulling the newsletter together last night, and reviewing what had been written to determine if it still applied (it does), the following came through to be added:
The earth is talking. Are you listening? Be kind to our beautiful and hurting planet, to yourselves, and to those you come in contact with. Our brothers and sisters in Japan, and their concerned loved ones, need our hope and our prayers. Each and every one of you has a light within that shines out – please let it shine bright – you never know who or what your ray of light may touch or illuminate. People are hurting, and scared. It is being asked that you remember to care, and send a hope, a thought, a prayer. We are all connected, in so many ways. (Please note that the flow of information abruptly cut off here.)
Following is the original information that was given:
Welcome to 2011. I hope this newsletter finds you well. We made it through the end of the year, the step into the new year, and have begun to understand, and move through, the often “rough” changes that have accompanied this. I am pleased to tell you that, although some of you may not feel like it, you are doing it. Things are changing, and moving. Its just that sometimes, while releasing the old, it is painful, i.e.. it hurts, is frightening, overwhelming, frustrating, etc. This is the time to face forward and utilize the skills and knowledge you have been learning and implementing, such as mindfulness of your thought patterns, meditation, prayer, release work, affirming work, ceremony/ritual, smiling, laughter, and involvement in the positive activities and behaviors that help you feel better. You may need help with this – if so, seek the help of a holistic health practitioner (not in place of an MD if medical attention is needed), spiritual/religious mentor, counselor, or healer. Remember to interact with loved ones and people/activities you enjoy. No one has complete control over their environment and interactions, but (and this is a big ‘but’) each of us does have control over how we balance the unwanted aspects of our daily lives with the positive. On a regular basis, are you allowing/helping the “dirty waters” of your cup to be released? Are you allowing this same cup to be filled with clean/light water on the same regular basis? They cannot coexist.
There are annual occurrences that can provide added energy to your journey, such as the Phases of the Moon (full, new, waxing, waning); Solstices (there are two per year – summer and winter); Equinoxes (2 per year – spring & fall). If these events speak to you – utilize their energy. It is said that the most powerful days of the year, bringing about the most grace & blessings, are the Solstices and Equinoxes. This year’s Spring Equinox will be Sunday, March 20th.
I know that on many levels it has been a really difficult transition into 2011. I believe that the energies will begin to lighten mid-to-late March. Please remember that you, and the universe, are clearing the way for better experiences, for your hopes and dreams to be able to manifest. Continue doing your “work,” but don’t forget to do the things that make you happy, bring a smile to your face, or contentment to you heart. Even if these moments seem to be fleeting – if you allow them to surface, they will be more frequent, and can truly get you through a “bad’ day.
Below you will find information on solstices, equinoxes, the moon, number sequences, chakras, a couple writings, and a few web sites. As always, if I can help you, or be of service in any way – please don’t hesitate to contact me.
With Blessings & Love,
When Does Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter Begin?
from “The Old Farmer’s Almanac (www.almanac.com/content/first-day-seasons#chart)
See the chart below to see when seasons begin for 2011 —namely, the spring equinox, the summer solstice, the fall equinox, and the winter solstice.
The four seasons are determined by changing sunlight (not heat!)—which is determined by how our planet orbits the Sun and the tilt of its axis.
- At the start of spring—the vernal equinox—day and night are each approximately 12 hours long (with the actual time of equal day and night, in the Northern Hemisphere, occurring a few days before the vernal equinox). The Sun crosses the celestial equator going northward; it rises exactly due east and sets exactly due west.
- At the summer solstice, the longest day of the year, the Sun reaches its most northern point in the sky at local noon. After this date, the days start getting shorter.
- Fall begins at the autumnal equinox. Day and night are each about 12 hours long (with the actual time of equal day and night, in the Northern Hemisphere, occurring a few days after the autumnal equinox). The Sun crosses the celestial equator going southward; it rises exactly due east and sets exactly due west.
- The start of winter begins with the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year, when the Sun reaches its most southern point in the sky at local noon. After this date, the days start getting longer.
Seasons of 2011:
|March 20, 7:21 P.M. EDT
|June 21, 1:16 P.M. EDT
|September 23, 5:05 A.M. EDT
|December 22, 12:30 A.M. EST
For extensive moon information, including a moon schedule, full moon calendar, current moon phases, etc. please visit : www.fullmooncalendar.net
Quote~ “What true patience is, is knowing that you want it and knowing that it’s coming and actually enjoying the unfolding along the way. Understand that you never get it done. So you might as well be patient. You never get it done, because every time you want and receive, you also receive a new perspective from which to want. Life is a constant unfolding of new desires and then a constant alignment to those desires. ”
Jerry and Esther Hicksfirstname.lastname@example.org
Have you heard about KIVA? It is my new favorite thing. Kiva is an amazing non-profit organization, with a world-wide community, that is dedicated to combating poverty. Kiva allows you to make small loans to entrepreneurs on five continents, leveraging just $25, to change a life. Please visit their site at www.Kiva.org for more information.
Samadhi Life – Living Inspired at www.samadhilife.com/index.html is a web site that is definitely worth checking out. They describe themselves as follows: “Our Mission: Samadhi Life exists to provide resources and community for people as they connect and journey through cycles of spiritual growth and evolution.” This is a great web site offering Integrated Services, Inspired Products, and Resources.
Interested in Chakras? Visit www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras for information about Chakras, working with the Chakras, and to take a test to find out about the state of your Chakras. This web site also offers information about Acupressure, Energy Exercises, Mudras, Enneagram, I Ching, and The Ego & the Unconscious.
Many of you ask about seeing number sequences repeatedly, and their meanings. Following is an excerpt from About.com Guide ( January 21, 2010), and addresses this question. The author is Eileen Smith, Angel Intuitive. She states that “… It really is, to simply put it, the calling card of the Higher Realms. … The numbers you keep seeing are a code that signals your ancient DNA, your cellular memory and your higher consciousness to awaken. To awaken to a phase, a more spiritual space in your heart and mind and within your life. When I see these numbers, or when my clients do, I tell them to take a moment, breathe in deeply and say “I am ready to receive.” Here are some of the more common numbers seen and what many intuitives and healers feel they mean:
- 10:10 is the Alpha-Omega number. The number of beginnings and endings, it is full of promise, and of opening to the “Compassionate Heart.”
- 11:11 means “the Gateway”, it’s the doorway to your evolving self, your place within the current ascension of the planet.
- 12:12 is the number when the Higher Realms wants to download into your consciousness new ways of being a human being and experiencing life on Earth. It is like the switch, turned on for you to step into your Divine Path to be of service for humanity and every living thing on the planet.
- 333 is the Christ Consciousness number, and not anything to fear. It is a sign that you are being blessed and the high holy beings are directly overseeing your life or something in your life at this time.
- 111 is a manifestation number. It means you are in a moment where you can create for your life. Be sure your thoughts are very positive.
- 444 is an angelic realm number for prosperity and abundance.
- 555 is the number of creating positive change and forward movement.
- 777 is a very high spiritual number that signifies teaching or learning a more spiritually conscious way of thinking and being. “
A Parable Worth Sharing ~
Recently, I was working with a client, and an old story came to mind. In case you have not heard it, I wanted to share it with you:
There was a big flood, and the water around a man’s house was rising steadily.
The man was standing on the porch, watching water rise, when a man in a boat came along and called to him, “Get in the boat and I’ll get you out of here.”
The man replied, “No thanks, God will save me.”
The man went into the house, and the water starting pouring in. So, he went up to the second floor.
As he looked out, another man in a boat came along, and he called to him, “Get in the boat and I’ll get you out of here.”
Again, the man replied, “No thanks. God will save me.”
The water kept rising. So, the man got out onto the roof.
A helicopter flew over, and the pilot called down to the man, “I’ll drop you a rope, grab it, and I’ll get you out of here.”
Again the man replied, “No thanks. God will save me.”
The water continued to rise, and soon covered the whole house. The man fell in, and drowned.
When he arrived in Heaven, he saw God, and asked Him, “Why didn’t you save me from that terrible flood?”
God replied, “I sent people in two boats and a helicopter. I tried to save you but you wouldn’t let me. What did you expect?”